- Adopt 45# high quality carbon steel
- Used to splice rebar grade 60 with Dia. 16mm–40mm
- High splice strength, which could exert 125% of the tensile and compression strength of rebar. Provides full load transfer with the slimmest and shortest coupler possible
- Quick and easy to install
- Standard type, right and left threading type and transition type 3 series and more than 50 varieties of products. Being able to satisfy rebar splicing demand of horizontal, vertical, slant and any position
- No staggering of spliced bars required.
- Practical alternative to lap splicing.
- Solves bar congestion problems.
- Shortens construction cycle time.
- Reduces steel wastage.
Parallel Thread Rebar splicing with Rolled Thread End:
Rolling after stripping rib:
(1) Cutting off the end of the rebar;
(2) Stripping the ribs at the end of the rebar and rolling thread;
Splicing the rebar by using the coupler.
|Suitable steel bar diameters:||16mm – 40mm|
|Speed:||average 1 minute for single bolt end|
|Dimensions:||1000 x500 x1000mm|
|Voltage:||AC 220V 3 Phase|
PRODUCT DATA – Building Code-International Standards
126.96.36.199-MECHANICAL AND WELDED SPLICES SHALL BE PERMITTED.
188.8.131.52-A FULL MECHANICAL SPLICE SHALL DEVELOP IN TENSION OR COMPRESSION AS REQUIRED AT LEAST 1.25fy OF THE BAR.
“Tension tie members shall be made with a full-welded splice or use full mechanical connection:
BS 8110: 1997
“To achieve full strength but joint for a bar in tension requires mechanical connection”
Also conforms to NSCP 4184.108.40.206, DIN 488, BS 4449, ASTM A615, ASTM A706, NF A35-016, NEN 6008, NBN A24-302, SIA 162101, GB1499 & I5 1786